Saturday, 17 March 2012

Lucerne, Switzerland Continued...

In my previous post I talked a little about how difficult it was for me to photograph in Lucerne...

Maybe it was the weather or maybe it was just me or maybe it had something to do with the aesthetics of the place...




























I don't really know...but here are some more images of  Lucerne one of Switzerland's most popular tourist destinations.... in the end I think that the most colourful person I photographed there was a Japanese tourist ( I presume..) who was impeccably and very fashionably dressed....I watched her for a few minutes walking up the street towards me totally involved with the place and hardly ever taking the camera from her eye.....

Please visit my website here at...www.ivanmuller.co.za/

click on images to enlarge..






























regards, Ivan...
Post a Comment