Monday 23 January 2012

Philippolis, portrait of Claire...

Still at 1030km...

Here we have a portrait of Claire..she works at Ko Ma In ( Afrikaans for 'come in' ) a restaurant and coffee bar in Philipolis. It was very early on the Monday morning and Claire was on her way to work and she graciously agreed to have her photograph taken. She was a bit apprehensive about going to work and when I asked her why she replied that sometimes the customers give her a hard time...






click image to enlarge...


I am also using this image to illustrate an ongoing problem that I have and that is, what should the final print be, colour or b&w?  More often than not the answer is pretty clear and usually it end up being a b&w image...But here I am not so sure...

thanks Ivan...


2 comments:

CBL said...

Definately Colour - the wall complements the flower perfectly

Unknown said...

thanks CBL, that was my feeling too...